Pages

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Miss.Blog-Ruler-NOT

I'm not sure who this Lindsay character thinks she is, bossing me around about the number of posts that should be on my blog, daily. Who's blog? Oh yeah, mine.

Unless Miss.I-Think-I-Make-All-The-Rules-For-Bloggers-On-This-Whole-Planet, you are actually named Justin Hall, born on December 16, 1974 in Chicago, Illinois and look like you're going to try to be spanish and kidnap people, steal a boat and try to become an illegal citizin with your crew working your construction company, which you also make rules for, which in turn you find yourself ending up on AMW...


Or are named Jerry Pournelle, another old man, born in August 7, 1933, where you love to wear bow ties, a combover and oversized bifocals... Handsome fella....


ORRRRR are named Dave Winer (I call this man Dave immaWeener), born on May 2, 1955 in Brooklyn, gangstaaa what?! .....


Then no, no you may not tell me the rules of my blog post numbers/day.

If infact you claim to be one of these talented old men, then we have another issue on our hands because you're living as a female in her twenties, dating a grown male.. I think they call that a gay transvestite. You're doing a FAAABULOUS job (insert gay hand flick here) giving off the impression of a female though. I'll give you that, Sir Blog-Creator.


*I do not, repeat do not have a problem with gay people.

3 comments:

  1. BAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. You really took the time to do your research!
    xox Lindsay. A.K.A. The gay trannie blog creator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMFAO.. I'm glad you enjoy this and are also admitting to being that gay trannie that I wasn't sure you were, to begin with. My hunch paid off I see. Anyways, which guy are you? I'd go with the first one. Not only is he a blog creature but a part time construction company owner but has a hint of Mexican smuggling in his blood. He's very talented. The others, not so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I rather be like Borat. I look super hot in a skintight green thong bathing suit since they cup the balls nicely & I enjoy talking in an accent :)

    ReplyDelete